This unique matt white wardrobe is perfect for rooms that want to keep to a tranquil theme. The sliding doors ensure a sleek, clean look while the front panels add a touch of texture and intrigue. You can enhance these features by opting to replace one door with a contrasting colour in either glass white, champagne, pebble grey, or graphite). Mirrors are also an option and are ideal for rooms in need of brightening.
Inside, you’ll find a spacious interior divided into 3 compartments. Each compartment features a duo of adjustable shelves and a single hanging rail. Standard to the JUNO collection, this wardrobe for bedrooms boasts doors that glide over/under each other to save space.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Soft closing system
- Front wardrobe frame, 5cm thickness, with or without spot light
- Front wardrobe frame, 5cm thickness, with circumferential LED illumination or lights for side profiles
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 3 crystal clear|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||3 (96.4cm / 80.1cm / 96.4cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Handles||Metal bar handles in chrome or slate|
|Trims||Chrome or slate (if selected)|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Juno range