Chic and minimalist, this 225cm sliding door wardrobe has a subtle design that won't dominate your home. The pebble glass grey front (with optional mirrors) will bounce light around your living space nicely, and a matching or contrasting carcass in white, graphite, champagne, or oak can be used to highlight features in your room.
Slide the three space-saving doors over/under each other to access a spacious interior with three divisions. Each division is pre-equipped with two shelves and a hanging rail. Plus, there’s plenty of room left to accessorise from our exciting list of optional extras.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Soft closing system
- Front wardrobe frame, 5cm thickness, with or without spot light
- Front wardrobe frame, 5cm thickness, with circumferential LED illumination or lights for side profiles
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 3 crystal clear|
|Front||Glass pebble grey|
|Carcass||White, champagne, pebble grey, graphite grey, rustic oak, dark rustic oak or holm oak|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||3 (72.2cm / 72.2cm / 72.2cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Handles||Metal bar handles in chrome or slate|
|Trims||Chrome or slate (if selected)|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Juno range