This ROSARIO slim wardrobe stands handsome and tall in its dark rustic oak finish. The design is accentuated with metal handles to provide just a touch of intrigue amongst simplicity.
But while the wardrobe’s aesthetics are humble, the storage options are more diverse and include 3 or 4 drawers (dependent on the height option you choose) and a roomy top compartment. Inside this top compartment, you’ll be met with two adjustable shelves and a clothes rail – all of which are tucked behind the single, hinged door.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip), with or without lights
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3.2 cm thickness, without lights
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- Motion activated inner LED light, lights up when door is opened. One light is for one bay. USB rechargeable unit
- LED light screen for shelf, motion activated, mains powered
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Height||216cm or 236cm|
|Front||Dark rustic oak|
|Carcass||Dark rustic oak|
|Drawers||3 built-in drawers (H62cm) on 216cm height, 4 built-in drawers (H82cm) on 236cm height with smooth metal runners with bearings and soft closing|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Handles||Metal chrome bar door handle and matching small drawer handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Rosario range