Mix and match the pebble grey finish of this ROSARIO 250cm large sliding wardrobe with an oak or white carcass to create a stylish bedroom storage solution. Add mirrors to any of the doors for a light-enhancing finishing touch.
Consisting of 4 bi-folding doors and 1 hinged door, this unit opens to reveal an interior that is divided into 3 compartments, each one fitted standard with 2 top shelves and 1 hanging rail.
An optional bold box-frame finished in the same shade as the carcass lines the front of the bedroom wardrobe to create an ultra-chic design fit for the modern home.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip), with or without lights
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3.2cm thickness, with or without lights
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (89cm height)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (137cm height)
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- Motion activated inner LED light, lights up when door is opened. One light is for one bay. USB rechargeable unit
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Height||216cm or 236cm|
|Doors||4 bi-folding, 1 hinged|
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 3 parsol bronze|
|Front||Matt or glass|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||3 (96.4cm / 96.4cm / 47.5cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Handles||Metal chrome bar door handles and matching small drawer handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Rosario range