The MAESTRO range offers stand-out wardrobe designs featuring an optional front box frame that’s hard to resist – especially when complemented with this stunning glass graphite finish.
Just 50cm shy of the largest MAESTRO sliding wardrobes, this model is spacious and accommodating and includes 6 shelves and 3 hanging rails overall. The roomy interior is tucked away by two large sliding doors that move crossways so that no extra space is needed for them to function.
Stick to a panelled glass graphite finish for the doors or replace this finish with panelled mirrors for a brightened look.Optional extras:
- Soft closing system
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 5 cm thickness , with spot lights or without
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light, (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 2 crystal clear|
|Front||Glass graphite, dark grey|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||3 (96.4cm / 96.4cm / 47.5cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Handles||Ledge grip aluminium handles in silver finish|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Maestro range