Dark grey blended with hints of blue creates our graphite grey MAESTRO 250cm sliding wardrobe. Together with its natural matt texture and optional front box frame, this affordable storage solution is attractive and practical.
Add mirrors or coloured glass to 1 or 3 of the hinged doors. You can also choose from our range of optional extras to personalise this dark grey bedroom wardrobe.
Focusing on the interior, open the smooth-hinged doors to reveal 3 compartments, each fitted with 2 shelves at the top and 1 hanging rail. The 2 side compartments offer a spacious 1 meter of storage space each, while the centre compartment is half this size.
Bold and beautiful, this big wardrobe is ideal for a large family home.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip)
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light, (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 3 crystal clear|
|Front||Matt graphite, dark grey|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||3 (96.4cm / 47.5cm / 96.4cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal silver bar handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Maestro range
Customers Love Us!
Here are our latest reviews on feefo to prove it..