The optional boxed frame of the MAESTRO 200cm sliding wardrobe creates a contemporary look for this bedroom storage unit finished in rustic oak.
Featuring 4 hinged doors that open smoothly, this model leaves room for customisation. Start by adding mirrors or coloured glass to 2 middle doors and finish by selecting add-ons from our range of optional extras.
The standard layout of the spacious wardrobe interior includes 2 separate compartments (each measuring 1m) that are each fitted with 2 shelves and 1 hanging rail - providing ample room for storing your clothes and accessories.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip)
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light, (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None or 2 crystal clear|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||2 (96.4cm / 96.4cm)|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal silver bar handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Maestro range