The MAESTRO 150cm with 3 hinged doors offers an interior that is separated into 2 compartments. Open the 2 doors on the left to view 1 compartment (fitted standard with 2 wide shelves and 1 hanging rail) and open the right door to view a slimmer compartment that also contains 2 shelf units and 1 hanging rail. Altogether, there’s ample storage space!
As with all our MAESTRO colour options, mirrors can be installed on the exterior front doors.
The matt graphite finish of this affordable sliding wardrobe is sophisticated and ultra-modern, making it perfect for contemporary living!
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip)
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None or 1 crystal clear|
|Front||Matt graphite, dark grey|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||2 (96.4cm / 47.5cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal silver bar handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Maestro range