The MAESTRO 150cm in glass-graphite makes a remarkable impression with its dark grey and blue undertones. But apart from this exquisite finish, it’s also customisable and you can complement this attractive hue by requesting the application of full mirror to the middle door.
In this sliding wardrobe design, you get 3 light hinged doors that open smoothly to exhibit an interior that’s inclusive of 4 adjustable shelf units and 2 hanging rails (divided between two individual compartments).
Stylish with plenty of storage space, this affordable wardrobe can also be ordered in a smaller 100cm size or one of our larger sizes. It can also be ordered with or without the box frame.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip)
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder that can be installed to any partition
- Tie & belt rack that can be installed to any partition
- Pull out utensil rack that can be installed to any partition
|Mirrors||None or 1 crystal clear|
|Front||Glass graphite, dark grey|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||2 (96.4cm / 47.5cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal silver bar handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Maestro range
Customers Love Us!
Here are our latest reviews on feefo to prove it..