Subtly elegant, the glass-white finish of the MAESTRO 100cm is simply refreshing! The white represents purity, and the glass tones reflect natural light – the result is a perfect wardrobe for a tranquil setting. It’s also conveniently customisable and you can add on to this unit from our range of optional extras. For example, you can add mirrors to 1 or both exterior doors.
This is a small wardrobe with an airy interior that features 2 shelves at the top and 1 lower hanging rail. The interior is neatly tucked away behind two hinged doors with chrome handles.
Measuring only 1 meter in width, this sliding wardrobe is ideal for smaller rooms and city apartments wherein space is limited.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip)
- Front and top of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness
- Top of wardrobe highest quality LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit (H41cm)
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts (H41cm)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves (H89cm)
- Laundry shelf, that splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves (H137cm)
- Motion activated inner LED light (USB rechargeable)
- Pull out trouser holder
- Tie & belt rack
- Pull out utensil rack
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 2 crystal clear|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal silver bar handles|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Maestro range