Crisp angles and small yet decorative chrome handles give this 150cm IPANEMA sliding wardrobe a style of its own! Taking traditional bedroom design into a contemporary space, this model boasts a light glass magnolia finish that can be complemented by a carcass finish of choice (white, dark oak, natural oak, or Havana) – it can also accommodate a bronze mirror on the central door for a touch of intrigue and enhance wardrobe functionality.
Featuring one wide compartment and another that’s slightly narrower, this wardrobe for bedrooms offers sufficient storage space. It also includes four adjustable shelves and two rails that will organise your clothes from the get-go.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip), with or without spot lights
- Front of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness, with or without spot lights
- Top of wardrobe highest quality line LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts and soft-closing system (41cm height)
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves and soft-closing system (89cm height)
- Laundry shelf (splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves, 137cm height)
- Motion activated interior LED light
- Pull out trouser holder
- Tie & belt rack
- Pull out utensil rack
|Height||216cm or 236cm|
|Mirrors||None or 1 parsol bronze|
|Front||Glass magnolia, cream|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||2 (96.4cm / 47.5cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal chrome small handles|
|Trims||Chrome, white or havana|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Ipanema range