Dazzling in a dark Havana finish, this compact wardrobe from the IPANEMA range keeps its design simple yet sophisticated. It also leaves room for customisation! Pair it with a striking white carcass or an oak carcass for a more rustic look, and add mirrors (optional) for a brilliant lighting effect. Add on from our range of optional extras to extend your customisation even further!
As an affordable sliding wardrobe, the 100cm double hinged door model will suit your modest storage needs perfectly. It has 2 adjustable shelves for easy configuration, and plenty of room to include additional shelves if needed (sold separately). A single rail will cater to your hanging requirements.
- Extra rail that can be installed at any position
- Extra shelf that can be installed at any position
- Top of wardrobe cornice (lip), with or without spot lights
- Front of wardrobe frame, 3 cm thickness, with or without spot lights
- Top of wardrobe highest quality line LED lights, mains powered, foot pedal operated
- 2 built in drawer unit with glass fronts and soft-closing system
- 3 built in drawer unit with shelves and soft-closing system
- Laundry shelf (splits bay in half and adds 3 small shelves)
- Motion activated interior LED light
- Pull out trouser holder
- Tie & belt rack
- Pull out utensil rack
|Height||216cm or 236cm|
|Mirrors||None or 2 parsol bronze|
|Front||Matt or glass havana, grey brown|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Metal chrome small handles|
|Trims||Chrome, white or havana|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 3 years as we assemble|
Delivery and Returns
Black areaDark Grey area
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in Germany. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 6-12 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Ipanema range