Our alpine white offers a sophisticated finish that is pure and timeless. Here, we have it enhancing the DIXON 160cm sliding wardrobe with space-saving sliding doors. Select a mirror front for one or both doors to create a mirrored wardrobe that provides a head-to-toe reflection.
The interior of this bedroom storage solution consists of 2 individual compartments that are each fitted standard with 2 top shelves and 1 hanging rail, all of which are adjustable.
For an additional touch of elegance, opt for the alpine white with a glass finish – this glossy shade evokes style and adds sparkle – and, if you like contrast, you could always pair the white front together with a carcass in natural oak.Optional extras:
- Extra adjustable rail
- Extra adjustable shelf
- Top of wardrobe LED lights (pair)
- Top of wardrobe cornice (always alpine white)
- Large built in drawer with soft closing (only on 67cm depth)
- Built in unit with 2 drawers with soft closing (only on 67cm depth)
- Trouser holder (only on 67cm depth)
- Compartment divider with shelves (only for 67cm depth)
- Pull down retractable hanging rail (only for 67cm depth)
- Pull out tie and belt rack (only for 67cm depth)
- B espoke shelving unit to go at either side of wardrobe (depth 38cm), colour as wardrobe carcass, in your chosen width (15-40cm, mention width in comments
|Mirrors||None, 1 or 2 crystal clear|
|Front||Matt or glass white|
|Shelves||2 adjustable shelves per each compartment|
|Hanging rails||1 adjustable hanging rail per each compartment|
|Sections||2 (76.5cm / 76.5cm)|
|Lights||Not included but available as an extra item|
|Soft closing||Included in the price as standard|
|Handles||Ledge grip metal handles in white lacquer finish|
|Materials||High-quality, high-density laminated board|
|Assembly||Included in the price|
|Availability||Custom made item|
|Delivered||Flat packed in factory sealed boxes|
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and assembly is included in the price.
Each order is custom made and is individually produced in the factory in France. Customers will be contacted by the fitting team to arrange delivery and installation day when the order is produced and is on the way to the UK Hub.
Lead time 5-10 weeks.
Delivery & installation usually take place between 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Dark Grey area
Delivery & installation of this particular product is not available in this area at the moment.
We can still service some postcodes at additional cost, please contact us prior to the purchase to get the quote.Delivery policy
Our FREE return policy lasts 14 days anywhere in England.Returns & refunds policy
Shop the collection
Show all Dixon range