Returns & Refunds
- Our return policy lasts 14 days.
- You can cancel your contract and return the items within 14 days of receipt, subject to items being unused and unassembled.
- Returns are FREE anywhere in England.
- Custom made wardrobes (Wiemann, Rauch and Celio factories) will incur a 15% restock charge for wardrobe and 50% charge for custom additional extras if cancelled AFTER the items are processed to production stage in the factory. The same charge will apply if the items do not fit into the property as a result of wrong measurements by the customer. This is a restocking charge to the factory as the wardrobe was made to order and is unique.
To be eligible for a refund, your items must be unused, unassembled and in the same condition that you received it, meaning that you can not return the furniture which was assembled. We encourage it to be in the original packing, but like for like packing would be accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If items are not in resalable condition we reserve the right to deduct up to the full price of sale from the refund.
If you come across any damages or defects on items:
- Photographs must be taken prior to assembly of furniture, otherwise, all factories will consider that as the fault of assembly and won't accept any claims.
- Contact us for repair or replacement of that particular part.
- We will come to fix/replace the part as soon as possible.
- If we can’t fix or replace the part that is defective or damaged at the origin and you want to return the whole item – a full refund will be granted.
- All damages must be reported via email within the eligible time frame.
If we have assembled furniture for you:
- You have 48 hours from assembly to report any damages or defects that you come across to be eligible for a refund.
- Assembled furniture can not be returned, unless there is a major fault with it and furniture is not fit for its purpose and the company can not fix it in a reasonable amount of time.
- All damages must be reported via email within the stated (48 hours) time frame.
- If items develop any faults over time - faults must be reported via email with supporting evidence (pictures or video) so we can assess the case to work out and propose a solution
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a week.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.