All products are available except in Devon and Cornwall, check availability in these two areas on our interactive map.
N. Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Devon
At the moment, only products from our largest and most popular Wiemann collection are available in these regions:
- Available only in England, excluding Cornwall and Devon.
- Flatpack delivery: we aim to deliver within 1-10 working days if no disruption or unforeseen circumstances.
- Flatpack delivery + assembly service: 5-15 working days as it requires additional planning and time to complete the job.
- You can enquire about the estimated date of delivery on live chat or email before placing the order.
- All collections are available in England, excluding Cornwall and Devon.
- Only Wiemann collections are available in N.Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Devon.
- 6-12 weeks lead time.
- Every order is made in the factory individually and then shipped to the UK Hub.
- Currently, we are advised of 1-3 additional weeks possible to standard lead times due to conflict in Ukraine, post-Covid and Brexit related supply chain disruptions, customs and shipping delays.
Hover over your postcode for availability
- Delivery is always FREE.
- Delivery times: usually between 9:00am - 9:00pm. Although the majority of deliveries are completed before 7pm it might take longer due to unexpected traffic or delays in previous jobs.
- Always 2 men's team for bulky items.
- The customer will be responsible for providing the Instrument team with access to the delivery address as necessary for the delivery. You must ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of your goods, for example, doorway not too small, sufficient space to manoeuvre the product through the house, road accessible to the delivery van.
- We sell some large and heavy products that due to health and safety reasons can only be delivered to the ground floor level without lift access (if assembly service is selected we can deliver up to the third floor without lift access). If you need your items delivered above-stated level, please get in touch to see if delivery is possible (depending on the item) and if any charges are applicable.
- If no one is at home to accept delivery on the agreed day - there will be a secondary callout charge of £20.