- We aim to deliver all our items within 10 working days, however it might take few days longer if you have chosen assembly service or due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You can enquire about estimated date of delivery on live chat or email before placing the order.
- Delivery times: usually between 9:00am - 9:00pm. Although majority of deliveries are completed before 7pm it might take longer due to unforeseen traffic or delays.
- Always 2 men team for bulky items.
- The customer will be responsible for providing Instrument team with access to the delivery address as necessary for the delivery. You must ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of your goods, for example, doorway not too small, sufficient space to manoeuvre the product through the house, road accessible to delivery van.
- We sell some large and heavy products that due to health and safety reasons can only be delivered to the ground floor level without lift access (if assembly service is selected we can deliver up to the third floor without lift access). If you need your items delivered above-stated level, please get in touch to see if delivery possible (depending on the item) and if any charges are applicable.
- If no one is at home to accept delivery on agreed day - there will be a secondary callout charge of £20.