Current Delivery Status
LAST UPDATED: 10th September 2021
Flat packed furniture delivery
- We are currently operating a no-contact delivery as standard, which means, we will deliver to the house / flat main door only.
- If no disruptions we usually can deliver flat-packs within 10 working days pretty much anywhere in England (see delivery map on items).
- Assembly service is possible only under strict rules and conditions, please see for more information: New Assembly rules & conditions
- If you had previously purchased item with assembly, but your situation has changed, we can refund assembly price and deliver flat pack, or deliver and assemble when it's safe to do so
- Stock items assembly: we aim to deliver & assemble within 10 working days but at the moment we have 1-2 weeks delay in some areas due to the backlog of jobs since the restrictions were lifted and more customers taking the service
Current items status:
- All stock wardrobes and bedroom sets: deliveries are as normal, assemblies only under above conditions
- Luxury wardrobes: 8-12 weeks lead time, currently we are advised of 1-3 weeks possible additional to standard lead times due to Covid related supply chain disruptions
- Beds: usually 2-3 weeks, we have suspended items that are currently not available, so all shown on our website are available to order
Any questions please get in touch via any channels listed here
Read more here about measures we are taking in the pandemic outbreak here
We would also like to wish all of you good health, strength and positivity throughout these turbulent times